The Inner Thoughts & Insanity of *my* Life

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The News is on it!

No worries, the news vans showed up today to cover the story...

High School Chemistry gone wrong - Epson salt was the culprit. Pranksters thought it would be funny to see what happened when Epson salts were put into the drinking water "Poland Spring" type bubbler.

We got a cell phone blast message that said the substance was not harmful...so I guess we'll watch the news today to find out more details.

Thank goodness I bring my own tap water filled Nalgene bottle - but now I'm extra careful and strap it to my belt at all times!

1 Comments:

Blogger PeeKay said...

good thing it wasn't an honors chem class or the whole school would have blown up! sheesh. pranksters with a baby on board! get out of there!!!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home